Saturday, May 2, 2009

soaL n jawaB...

saLam...

ku da nemu survey2...
n towk aku mjawab nya...


1) What is your shoutout?
- friendster shoutout da.. "i love u ni!!!"
.
2) Where is your cell phone?
- on the table beside me..
.
3) How many comments do you have?
- friendster comment or myspace comment? hahaha
.
4) What's your current relationship status?
- in relation...
.
5) Are you happy today?
- happy when i'm wif him...
.
6) Who will cut and paste this first?
- i dont know... but some1 will...
.
7) Someone with the same birthday as you?
- nurul ain, sharifah nurul aini.. 2604... hey, where's my present?
.
8) Are you mean?
- hehehe u ask my boifwen lah... hahaha
.
9) Have you ever sang in front of a large audience?
- hahaha always... i'm in a band.. :P
.
10) Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?
- i dont remember.. hehehe
.
11) Current song you're listening to?
- the fear - lily allen
.
12) Is your birthday on a holiday?
- this year, my birthday on sunday, so its a holiday... hahaha beside, i just come back from kL that day..
.
13) Have you ever been rushed to the emergency room?
- no...
.
14) Person who texted you..
- him... the 1 i love...
.
15) Talk on the phone..
- him... my sweetest drugs..
.
16) Hugged..
- my little sister, putri...
.
17) Person you text messaged
- him... my sweetest drugs..

18) Person you take pictures with
- him, my family n my fwen.....
.
19) You kissed
- "i kiss a girl"... hahaha my little sister..
.
TONIGHT:
20) Where are you going?
- going upstair, go 2 my room n sleep till noon.. hahaha
.
21) With?
- myself lah.. sleep alone....
.
22) What are you going to do there?
- sleeping....
.
TOMORROW:
23) What are your plans?
- get up, brush teeth, playing games, on9, eat, playing games, eat again, shower, n wat so ever...
.
24) Dislikes about tomorrow?
- i dont know...
.
25) Did last night?
- playing games...
.
CURRENTLY:
26) Thinking about someone?
- yes.. my sweetest drugs...
.
27) Missing someone?
- yes... my sweetest drugs....
.
28) Current mood?
- moody.. hahaha
.
29) Longing for?
- away frm home....great vacation..
.
30) Are you listening to music?
- ryte now? nothing...

33) Had anyone sing or play music for you personally?
- yup... my sweetest drugs..
.
35) Forgive anyone who did you wrong the previous day?
- depends....
.
37) What do your cousins & friends call you?
- nuruL/ uL / unG
.
38) Has anyone ever told you they like you more than a friend?
- eerrmmmmmmmm...
.
39) Name one cute celebrity..
- let me think 1st...
.
40) Who do you like to spend your days with?
- my love 1, my sweetest drugs... luv u..
.
41) Favorite ice-cream?
- my sweetest drugs knows... he always buy it 4 me...
.
42) Do you believe that everything happens for a reason?
- yup...
.
43) What's the weirdest thing you've heated up in the microwave?
- nothing...
.
44) Do you fall for people easily?
- i guess no...
.
45) Anything more you want to say?
- kind a sleepy, but i want 2 watch heroes 1st..

No comments:

Post a Comment