Monday, December 28, 2009

from my h.e.a.r.t

saLam...





Each day that I’m away from you,

I feel so weak inside..

I hope that god would give me strength,

to get me through the day..


And when I lay awake a night,

I’ll dream that you’ll be by my side..

I hope that god would give me strength,

to get me through the night..


*It’s a fact I can’t deny,

that you’re far away from me..

But my heart is there with you,

until my life is through..


It’s the pain that I must face,

there’ll be time that I’ll be mad at you..

This is only just because,

I love you so..so very much..


For all the things that you’ve done for me,

I’ll repay them with sincerity..

I hope that god would give me strenght,

to take good care of you..


And don’t you ever cry my love,

we’ll be together oh someday..

I hope that god would give me strenght,

to find a way..



wasaLam..


*ku highlight suma lyric coz suma ya ku nk tuju kan pd ny.. *

No comments:

Post a Comment