Thursday, December 31, 2009

we belong 2gether..........

saLam...





I didn't mean it
When I said I didn't love you so

I should have held on tight

I never should've let you go

I didn't know nothing

I was stupid

I was foolish

I was lying to myself


I couldn't have fathomed that I would ever

Be without your love

Never imagined I'd be

Sitting here beside myself



Guess I didn't know you

Guess I didn't know me

But I thought I knew everything

I never felt



The feeling that I'm feeling
Now that I don't

Hear your voice

Or have your touch and kiss your lips

Cause I don't have a choice

Oh, what I wouldn't give

To have you lying by my side

Right here, 'cause baby



When you left
I lost a part of me

It's still so hard to believe

Come back baby please, 'cause

We belong together


Who else am I gonna lean on

When times get rough?

Who's gonna talk to me on the phone

Till the sun comes up?

Who's gonna take your place?

There ain't nobody better

Oh baby, baby

We belong together


I can't sleep at night

When you are on my mind

Bobby Womack's on the radio

Singing to me

'If you think you're lonely now'

Wait a minute

This is too deep, too deep

I gotta change the station

So I turn the dial

Trying to catch a break

And then I hear Babyface

I only think of you

And it's breaking my heart

I'm trying to keep it together

but I'm falling apart


I'm feeling all out of my element

I'm throwing things

Crying

Trying to figure out

Where the hell I went wrong

The pain reflected in this song

Ain't even half of what

I'm feeling inside

I need you

Need you back in my life (in my life, in my life), baby




we belong 2gther.. huhuhu p ntah lah.. ssh mowk mdh.. huhu

No comments:

Post a Comment