Sunday, April 5, 2009

ada agik.. hahaha

saLam...

aku kembali dengan survey ku.. hahaha bowink bh..


1) Hi, my name is:
* uL

2) When I'm nervous:
* when im beside him..

3) The last song I listened to was:
* L.O.V.E

4) If I were to get married right now the best woman/man would be:
* him...

5) By this time next year I'll be:
* someone's wife i guess..

6 ) I have a hard time understanding:
* my own feeling..

7 ) If I won an award, the first person I would tell would be:
* my family n him of coz..

8) My favorite hair style is:
* short n cute.. hahaha

9) My middle initial is:
* erm...

10) This Morning:
* still on my bed, dreaming..

11 ) Last night I was talking to:
* him.. owez him..

12) If I was an animal I'd be:
* i dont want to be an animal...

13) A better name for me would be:
* UL.. i dont want to change it..

14) Tomorrow:
* go pc fair n food fair at segi college..

15) Tonight I am:
* out wif him..

16) I'm missing:
* him of coz..

17) My favorite color is/are:
* red, black, white n green... love it!!

18 ) My heart is:
* owez want him...

PART 1: YOU

20) Were you the first?
* first of what??

21) Were your parents married when you were born?
* of coz la.. if dont, where did i come from?

22) When were you born?
*26 april 1986..

PART 2: THE FAMILY

23) Parents: married or divorced?
* married!!

24) Are you an only child?
* no.. i got 3 little sister n 1 little brother..

25) If you have siblings are you oldest, middle, or youngest?
* oldest..

26 ) Which parent do you get along withbest?
* what this supposed to mean?

27) Do you have step-parents?
* no.. but i do have step mother...

PAR T 3: THE FRIENDS

28) Do you have more than one bestfriend?
* yup..

29) What do you like to do when you are together?
* hang out do do stuff together..

PART 4: YOUR PERSONALITY

3 2) Do you have a low self-esteem?
* you guess..

33 ) Do you get depressed about things easily?
* a little bit.. hahaha

34 ) Are you happy right now?
* yes i am..

PART 5: APPEARANCE

35 ) Are you comfortable with the way you look?
* yup.. this is d way i am..

36) Describe your hair:
* short n cute.. hahaha (i cut it myself)

37) How do you dress?
* as long as i feel comfortable..

3 8 ) Were you a strange child?
* i guess.. hehehe

PART 6: RANDOM

39) Are you scared of growing up old and alone?
* no.. :)

40) What are you wearing?
* t-shirt that he gave to me n a towel.. hahaha

41) Own any pets?
* yup.. a cat..

42) Ever been thrown out of a bar?
* no...

PART 7: THE OUTDOORS

44) Do you prefer indoors or outdoors?
* both...

45 ) favorite season?
* soya 'season' hahahaha

46) Do you like walking in the rain?
* no.. i hate wet..

47) Do you like thunderstorms?
* no.. its freak me out...

48) Ever peed outside?
* no.. pee on bathroom only..hahaha

PART 8: FOOD

49) Are you a vegetarian?
* no..

50) Anything you absolutely could eat forever?
* everything that i can eat.. hahaha

51) What food makes you want to gag?
* i dont know.. hahaha

52) What is your favorite dessert?
* ice-cream..

PART 9: RELATIONSHIPS AND LOVE

53) Do you believe in love at first sight ?
* yes i do..

54) When did you start noticing the opposite sex?
* should i tell? hahaha

yajak koh...

wasaLam...

No comments:

Post a Comment