Wednesday, March 11, 2009

butakah aku selama ini???

i admit that i owez made mistake.. n other people makes mistake too.. there are no perfect person in this world.. yup, i'm selfish, impatient and little insecure.. i make mistakes, i am out of control and at time, i hard 2 handle.. but if u can't handle me at my WORST, then u are sure as HELL dont deserve me at my BEST..

isn't it ironic? we ignore people who adore us and we adore people who ignore us, hurt those who LOVE us, and LOVE those who HURT us.. fuck!! i LOVE him but he always HURT my feeling!!! damn!!

i love cut my hair if im not in the good mood.. if i mad or sad or tension, i will cut my hair.. datz y u never see me with my long hair.. i juz lurve to cut it.. and, i juz cut my hair a few hours ago.. yup, short hair.. i cut it myself.. i dont care if i'm not pretty.. coz i'm aware that i'm not pretty at all.. i juz like myself..



i love to yelling at people who break my heart.. i juz want them to respect me.. i dont care if u say that i'm not a good girl or what so ever.. i'm aware that.. i juz like 2 be myself..

i always alone and keep on silent if i'm mad at someone.. i juz like 2 keep on silent coz it is the best thing to do than i keep on fighting and keep talking the same topic..

but if u dont like it.. its up to u.. but if u really like me, juz take me as i am.. datz all.. i cant be someone else.. i juz can be ME.. NURUL AKMAR..


No comments:

Post a Comment